Gas Detection Tube
- Confirm that the inlet clamping nut is firmly tightened.
- After confirming that the pump handle is fully in (therefore, the guide line on the pump shaft is not seen),insert a fresh unbroken detector tube into the rubber inlet of the pump.
- Align the guide mark (red line) on the back plate and the guide mark (▲100) on the handle.
- Pull out the handle fully along the red guide line on the pump shaft to the lock position, and wait 1 minute.
- Unlock the handle by turning it more than 1/4 turns and guide it back gradually.
- Confirm the handle returns to the initial position and the guide line on the pump shaft is not seen.